Welcome aboard bandtuning.com!
We are Isabella and John, a couple of band instruments enthusiasts since our youth.
Currently, parents of two kids initiating their music careers, we are rediscovering everything related to instruments and music in general.
Join us in this quest while we uncover all questions and curiosities about bands and instruments, with informative articles we will be frequently posting on the blog.
Special Contributors / Authors
We count on the collaboration of experienced players among the different band instruments, whether by writing or reviewing articles.
- Talented and Experienced Saxophone Player
- Multi-instrumentalist for many groups (Sax, clarinet, flute, harmonica, bass, keyboard, voice)
- Production of his own music and of others
- Teaches Individual Online Lessons, while not performing
- Bachelor’s Degree from the Berklee College of Music (Boston) and studies in Classical Performance at the Lionel Hampton School of Music
- Experienced Trumpet Player
- Teacher of High School and Middle School Trumpet Players
- Collaborator on Trumpet Mouthpiece Company
- Master of Music in Performance, School of Music – College of Visual and Performing Arts Belmont University
- Sax Player with a lot of experience
- Musician for over ten years, specialized in all things saxophone, but also by playing piano and guitar
- Now he is focusing on digital music production and working as a freelance musician
- Apart from instruments, Talley also sings and lately is dabbling in learning how to beatbox
- Bachelor of Music degree at Concordia College, and a Master of Music at Boise State University
- Trombone Shop Manager at Schmitt Music, Minnesota where he works as an instrumental salesperson
- Principal trombone player with the Twin Cities Brass Band
- Teaches private brass lessons to a variety of levels of players