Welcome aboard bandtuning.com!
We are Isabella and John, a couple of band instruments enthusiasts since our youth.
Currently, parents of two kids initiating their music careers, we are rediscovering everything related to instruments and music in general.
Join us in this quest while we uncover all questions and curiosities about bands and instruments, with informative articles we will be frequently posting on the blog.
Special Contributors / Authors
We count on the collaboration of experienced players among the different band instruments, whether by writing or reviewing articles.
- Talented and Experienced Saxophone Player
- Multi-instrumentalist for many groups (Sax, clarinet, flute, harmonica, bass, keyboard, voice)
- Production of his own music and of others
- Teaches Individual Online Lessons, while not performing
- Bachelor’s Degree from the Berklee College of Music (Boston) and studies in Classical Performance at the Lionel Hampton School of Music
- Low brass artist who is sought after on tenor and bass trombone, tuba and euphonium
- He always loves a new challenge and has been hired to play less performed instruments, like bass trumpet and didgeridoo
- He earned his Master of Music from NYU, in addition to studies at Mannes School of Music, as well as ancillary training in singing and voice for actors from the Stella Adler Studio.
- When not performing, he’s practicing, arranging, writing; hoarding instruments, accessories and vinyl LPs
- Experienced Trumpet Player
- Teacher of High School and Middle School Trumpet Players
- Collaborator on Trumpet Mouthpiece Company
- Master of Music in Performance, School of Music – College of Visual and Performing Arts Belmont University