Instruments Are the Heart of a Band
Learning more about them is crucial, especially for beginner and intermediate level players.
Let Us Guide You Through the Band
We guide you through the band, informing and answering questions that are commonly asked by beginners or parents.
- What characteristics each band instrument has?
- Choices and prices for band instruments
Types of Bands
- What types of bands exist?
- How should I be prepared for each band?
Latest Posts from the Blog
Our Reviews, Tips, and Comparisons on band instruments.
Long-time band instruments enthusiasts.
Isabella & John
Parents of two kids starting their music careers, we are currently rediscovering everything related to instruments and music in general.
And we are eager to share our findings and knowledge with you!
Connect With Us
Our Team of Instruments Experts
Special Contributors Across Different Band Instruments
- Talented and Experienced Saxophone Player
- Multi-instrumentalist for many groups (Sax, clarinet, flute, harmonica, bass, keyboard, voice)
- Production of his own music and of others
- Teaches Individual Online Lessons, while not performing
- Bachelor’s Degree from the Berklee College of Music (Boston) and studies in Classical Performance at the Lionel Hampton School of Music
- Low brass artist who is sought after on tenor and bass trombone, tuba and euphonium
- He always loves a new challenge and has been hired to play less performed instruments, like bass trumpet and didgeridoo
- He earned his Master of Music from NYU, in addition to studies at Mannes School of Music, as well as ancillary training in singing and voice for actors from the Stella Adler Studio.
- When not performing, he’s practicing, arranging, writing; hoarding instruments, accessories and vinyl LPs
- Experienced Trumpet Player
- Teacher of High School and Middle School Trumpet Players
- Collaborator on Trumpet Mouthpiece Company
- Master of Music in Performance, School of Music – College of Visual and Performing Arts Belmont University